Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got two recent mods to show - one good, one bad. First, the good one. If you don't frequent LXF, you may not have seen this. A Killer Glass radiator hose from Red Fox Racing:

I had some red LEDs behind the hose, but one went out. So, I took the LEDs off.

Later in the weekend, I went to a party at a friend's house. There was this nice, 200 ft long, very smooth, low curb in front of his house to park along. Of course, I managed to find the one iron storm drain cover on the entire block. My first curb rash. :mad:

Question - does it look like there is any real damage to the tire? As near as I can tell, it's superficial. But, I'm supposed to go to the dragstrip this weekend...

Reactions: 300 Addict

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
Killer Glass looks great. I still have to install mine someday...lol

I'm not to sure on the tire....that one slice towards the front doesn't look too good IMO.

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
killer glass looks great, that curb rash looks nasty

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Killer glass looks awesome!!!

And your just lucky you still got stock rims on. If you had after markets, you would be super pissed!!!

·
Premium Member
34,041 Posts
The Killer Glass radiator hose looks amazing! First time I've seen one of those!
Sorry to see what happened to your rim/tire :(

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The stainless steel fender covers are from American Car Craft. A number of different vendors sell their stuff. The white stripes and white piece surrounding the Chrysler symbol is actually reflective tape from Reflective Concepts. The tape is black in daylight, but light reflects off of it as white (camera flash, in this case).

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Brett,
I would think that if the cut didn't touch the cording, just cut the rubber, you will be fine on the tire.

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Since that is the thickest area on the sidewall, I would just watch it for possble bulging, but I don't think that it's going to a problem.

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
That killer Glass looks great, under your hood. :smiley_thumbs_up:

Curb rash sucks. :shakehead:
Like everyone says, just watch that tire for a bulge.

·
Premium Member
15,840 Posts
Looks great....sorry bout the tire mishap .

·
Registered
8,535 Posts
Hose looks awesome. Sorry to hear about the curb rash, here's a suggestion:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts