Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... and not the ebay ones either..the caps from factory. These require me to remove the color matched ones I have there now and snap the new ones into place. Here are some pics of them:

·
Banned
94 Posts
Those are so awesome Paul!! Can't wait to see them on Jade!! :smileup: She is going to be the hottest 300 in Ontario!!! :D

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are so awesome Paul!! Can't wait to see them on Jade!! :smileup: She is going to be the hottest 300 in Ontario!!! :D
Thank you Stacy! Got a long way to go before that happens though..most will say they would want to see new rims on my car..that and to remove the side mouldings lol! :D

Can't wait to see them installed!
Thank you Sam! :) I will try to install them tomorrow:smileup:

Get to work Paul. I'm sure it's toasty and warm there right now.
It was 1F last night..hopefully it warms up tomorrow..don't want things to start cracking lol!

those look nice Paul and they are the real deal not the stick ons.
Thank you Daniel! I was so close to getting the ebay ones, which aren't that bad, but I am glad to get the real deal:smileup:

·
Premium Member
15,840 Posts
I like the fact that they are the real deal . Get cracking man......maybe the homeless dude will hold the flashlight .

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the fact that they are the real deal . Get cracking man......maybe the homeless dude will hold the flashlight .
Same here! I'm glad I was patient to wait for these:smileup:.. that dude left a while back lol! He probably would have help if I asked him lol!

·
Registered
8,535 Posts
Paul those covers look awesome. Congrats. Can't wait to see them on your car. Hey, maybe if you offered the homeless guy a bottle of Ripple, he could help.

How bout a how-to on taking your covers off and putting those on. I painted mine but that didn't last, I want to get some colormatched ones...

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paul those covers look awesome. Congrats. Can't wait to see them on your car. Hey, maybe if you offered the homeless guy a bottle of Ripple, he could help.

How bout a how-to on taking your covers off and putting those on. I painted mine but that didn't last, I want to get some colormatched ones...
Hey thanks Dave! :) I will try to get a "how to" going on this..that's a great idea! The guy I got it from works at a the 300 plant and gave me a shim tool and told me the basics on how to take them off. :smileup:

·
Registered
25,110 Posts
Good thing you posted pics...you know how folks are around here. :)

Those will look really nice on your car, Paul. Nice going.

So, are they on yet????

hehehehehehehe...

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good thing you posted pics...you know how folks are around here. :)

Those will look really nice on your car, Paul. Nice going.

So, are they on yet????

hehehehehehehe...
LOL! Thank you Michael! I make sure I always have pictures..at least of the parts! :D
I would actually put these on tonight, but it is too cold..you know how brittle the plastic gets. Maybe tomorrow! :)

·
Registered
25,110 Posts
Do it when the time is right, buddy. No need to bust new parts. If it's gotta warm up first, just be ready to do it when it gets warmer...say July? ;)

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do it when the time is right, buddy. No need to bust new parts. If it's gotta warm up first, just be ready to do it when it gets warmer...say July? ;)
Forget about that man..I'll use a hairdryer to warm the parts lol! July is way to far away! :D

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will try tonight..better get the good ol rum to warm me up though lol! Man it's damp and cold out there!

·
Registered
9,721 Posts
Those look great Paul. Can't wait to see them on your ride. It'll be even better to see them in person, when the nice weather returns. If I didn't live 2 hours away, and have to get up at 5am for work again tomorrow...I'd be there to give you a hand, bro. Although it could be because you said, you have Rum...:alc:...lol. It's supposed to be quite a bit milder tomorrow & Monday. Good luck with the install.

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Those look great Paul. Can't wait to see them on your ride. It'll be even better to see them in person, when the nice weather returns. If I didn't live 2 hours away, and have to get up at 5am for work again tomorrow...I'd be there to give you a hand, bro. Although it could be because you said, you have Rum...:alc:...lol. It's supposed to be quite a bit milder tomorrow & Monday. Good luck with the install.
Hey man! Thanks for the offer.. and the compliments! I hope to do this tonight if I can.. it's cold, but that's ok..the liquor store is across the street and open till 11PM.. one good reason to live in a tourism region..we have selected stores that stay open late :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts