Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would pass this along, it is a go. I will be there hopefully maybe some of you too, the season is winding down. :i_rolleyes: I know some people from NY are going to ride out. :D

Posted by Robb65
Greater Boston / Mass M & G V2.0
Ok folks, trying to get another gtg going before we're slippin' and slidin' into winter. See below, feel free to comment, suggest, agree, disagree. We're trying to come up with something that works for everybody. This is about two weeks out, hope that's ample time to make some decision. Would also like to send this across other sites once we establish a solid date. Thanks

Saturday, October 13th 2012

10:00 am Meet at South Shore Plaza (Behind Target) - 250 Granite St, Braintree MA 02184

11:30 am Cruise to Plymouth MA (near Mayflower) 134 Court St Plymouth MA 02360 - (destination to be determined).

According to mapquest Plymouth is about 30 miles from Braintree, approximately 34 mins ( probably 15 w/a Hemi)
once we work out the particulars of the cruise destination we can put out a solid gtg.
Anyone familiar with Plymouth or have any other suggestions feel free to chime in.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would like to catch up at the next meet! New to the forum and recently had to replace my '08 signature series touring (got hit and totaled).

Replaced with a '08 300C. Looking to do small mods and want to talk to others first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts