GTALx 2018 - June 2, 2018 - mark your calendars!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by 6H248090, Nov 28, 2017.

1. 6H248090

6H248090 New Member

Vehicle:
    Vehicle Yr:
    Gen1 - 2006
    Trim?:
    300C SRT8
    Color?:
    Bright Silver
    Ok folks here we go! I have started planning for next year's GTALx event - a MOPAR centric charity fund raiser and social event - (to be held at heart Lake Conservation Area again) but I wanted to give you an early head's up on what I think is some pretty cool news. First, the folks at the Modern Street Hemi Shootout organization,(aka Dan VanHorn and company) who run a series of races around the US and hold an event at Milan Raceway on Woodward weekend, have generously donated the entry fee for a season's worth of races for one racer. Value US$500. We'll have an Adam's products distributor returning, who will be exhibiting again and will be donating a basket of Adams product, SOLO Performance Exhaust has also confirmed their support again with the donation of a full catback system and lastly, we may have the Brampton Batman with his Batmobile in attendance (which I think is pretty cool!). He has confirmed his availability for June 2 so as of right now, it all looks good. I will be updating the GTALx FB page as progress is made through the months so if you haven't linked to updates on that page, please do. Lots more exciting news to come! That's it for now! Enjoy your day!

www.gtalx.ca