Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm here b/c my trans. is shifting hard in the 1st-2nd gears and hope that someone here has the information to help. The dealer has flashed it twice and replace the valve body. Help!!!!!:shakehead:

·
Premium Member
9,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While going down the road (like going through the Wal-Mart parking lot) it fells like something hitting me in the rear end. The hard shifting is in the 1-2 gear shift. I have seen where some people suggest pulling the # 11 fuse, checking the trouble codes and I'm going to try them in just a few mins.

·
Premium Member
34,041 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad you could join us on best 300 forum on the net! Hold tight, someone should be able to answer your tranny question.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Welcome to the Z from KY! My car had the same problem (exactly as you are describing) and I pulled the #11 Fuse and put it back in after 20seconds and it seems to have fixed it so far.

·
Premium Member
8,238 Posts
Welcome to the ZZZZ !! From WA State :wavey:

I Hope by pulling that fuse it fixes your tranny problem....

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
I have a similar issue, but mine happens from time to time. If it happens alot where i can bring to the dealer and pinpoint it then i will bring it in.
If you happen to find the issue, please shed some light.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
While going down the road (like going through the Wal-Mart parking lot) it fells like something hitting me in the rear end.

I also just wanted to make sure you don't have the TM Modd, I had done forgotten about doing this modd and it caused me all sorts of problems. Took it to the dealer twice and they couldn't figure out what the problem was, finally opened the trunk and remember right away. I haven't feed him in weeks and he was starting to get angry.

If you don't know what the TM modd is, please review the following video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8avOiTUcD4Y

Hope this helps your problem.

P.S. This is post is a direct result of you not providing an update :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
9,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, go to know that people still have patience in this fast moving world. Pulled the fuse and so far no more issues with hard shifting. Thanks for the info. and I look forward to more exchanges.

·
Premium Member
5,263 Posts
I also just wanted to make sure you don't have the TM Modd, I had done forgotten about doing this modd and it caused me all sorts of problems. Took it to the dealer twice and they couldn't figure out what the problem was, finally opened the trunk and remember right away. I haven't feed him in weeks and he was starting to get angry.

If you don't know what the TM modd is, please review the following video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8avOiTUcD4Y

Hope this helps your problem.

P.S. This is post is a direct result of you not providing an update :smiley_thumbs_up:

I forgot about the TM mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So where is the update??? Do we need pimpn to get in here with some Rick?

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
hope you get it fixed and welcome to the z.

TM that's my next mod lol

·
Premium Member
4,458 Posts
Well, go to know that people still have patience in this fast moving world. Pulled the fuse and so far no more issues with hard shifting. Thanks for the info. and I look forward to more exchanges.

Glad to hear that your problem is fixed..cool beans! Welcome to the forum USM300!:Hey!: It's great to have you here with us!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.