Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been having this problem for quite some time now my headlights and dashboard will go off or will stay on all day. throughout the day dont really pay no mind to it but at night when im driving and they go off is when it a real pain. i have to keep turn the light switch to make them come back on and half the time the switch is in the off postion when they stay on. has anyone had this problem or know what it could be?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
i think i read something like this before. the persons switch was broken and had to have it replaced. he kept saying that his headlights would shut off every so often at night, kind of what you seem to be going through.

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
i think i read something like this before. the persons switch was broken and had to have it replaced. he kept saying that his headlights would shut off every so often at night, kind of what you seem to be going through.
I've been having this same problem on my SRT8, my lights will turn off then back on shortly afterwards. Do you know if this issue was fixed by just replacing the switch mechanism?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.