Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughters were playing with my sunroof and put their little fingers around the sunroof's uh, hole? Greased up their little fingers and finger painted the roof of my interior with grease!!!!!:SHOCKED:!!!!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW A GREAT AND EFFECTIVE WAY TO GET THAT OFF ASAP!!!!!

P.S. - My thread's title is inspired by Spongebob whom my kids are currently watching. Lol.

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
oh lordy. The best recommendation that other folks have said is oxyclean. But, I don't think that was for grease. A mechanic got a bit of grease on my headliner in another car and used brake fluid and it cleaned it right up..but that was on another car.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
....OUCH! Damn grease hole!... There is a cleaner called "Tough Stuff" I used it to get grease out of my Impala's carpet! I first found it at Autozone. I swear by the stuff...I'd look into that.

good luck with that.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
....OUCH! Damn grease hole!... There is a cleaner called "Tough Stuff" I used it to get grease out of my Impala's carpet! I first found it at Autozone. I swear by the stuff...I'd look into that.

good luck with that.

Thanks alot bro. :smileup:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh lordy. The best recommendation that other folks have said is oxyclean. But, I don't think that was for grease. A mechanic got a bit of grease on my headliner in another car and used brake fluid and it cleaned it right up..but that was on another car.

Thanks. :smileup:

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
How bout a new custom leather headliner from 22 Elite?...I'm just sayin!

Sorry to hear about that.....damnnnnn

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
this works!

it's available in the Dollar Stores in Florida. Haven't seen it up here in NY, but that sh!t works!! And its only a buck!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts