Chrysler 300 forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
this is really cool feature, I was checking it out and my oil pressure never moves. stays at 147psi which is way above anything I have ever owned, shouldnt be around 60psi, but this is the first V6 I have ever owned so are they higher than V8's?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Very nice posts, never knew this information was available until I joined this forum. I also have a 05 300C with CCN Ver. 3.61 7/27/04 and was wondering if I would have any issues with the Predator if I bought one. As far as I can tell my TCM is up-to-date.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Very nice posts, never knew this information was available until I joined this forum. I also have a 05 300C with CCN Ver. 3.61 7/27/04 and was wondering if I would have any issues with the Predator if I bought one. As far as I can tell my TCM is up-to-date.
i have the same CCN ver. as you. As for me, there were no issues with the predator on my car. The only thing is the Predator may tell you the car needs updating (something along that line) which is downloadable on the DS website. (make sure you buy the usb cord and power supply along with the predator, so you can download software directly to the Predator)

·
Registered
2 Posts
this is really cool feature, I was checking it out and my oil pressure never moves. stays at 147psi which is way above anything I have ever owned, shouldnt be around 60psi, but this is the first V6 I have ever owned so are they higher than V8's?
Exhausted,

I have a 3.5 V6 also and the it's oil pressure also reads 147 psi and does not change at any engine speed.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
This is terrific Paul, thanks for posting. I never knew this existed.
I was hoping to see the top speed, oil press gauge and acceleration timer but they were not available on my C.

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
This is terrific Paul, thanks for posting. I never knew this existed.
I was hoping to see the top speed, oil press gauge and acceleration timer but they were not available on my C.
I have yet to check most of these on mine..glad you found this, enjoy!:smileup:

41 - 50 of 50 Posts