Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a 2006 chrysler 300 touring with the factory radio single cd player still installed. i was wondering if it possible to fit a double din if i buy a nav bezel to replace the one for the single cd player

·
Registered
9,721 Posts
Good to have you aboard with us here on the Z!!! All the best with the upgrade. Happy modding, and enjoy the forum...

·
Registered
8,535 Posts
Welcome to the 'Z', from Virginia, glad to have you with us. Hope everything works out for you on the radio switch.

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
Does anyone know what model 300s have a factory amp
you cant really justify by the model of the car as soo many trim levels can have different sound groups... to help figure it out start by seeing if you have dash speakers, and if so how many 2 or 3... i can almost confidently say if you have an amp the most common is the boston acoustics amp. seems the kicker setups are more commonly found in the srt's. if you dont have dash speakers though you more than likely dont have an amp.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.