Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On edit:Found the list of codes,so now I know what I am doing....mainly anyway.:)

I've been watching the classifieds for a 300C for months now.Never could find one in the reasonably local area that interested me.I really wanted a 2012 or newer.Just saw an ad for a 2008 300C.Seller seems confused about what they have.Saw what looks like an SRT8 badge on trunk.I'll maybe call the seller and ask for the first 8 digits of the vin #.Then at least I'll know what is being offered.

Thanks.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I doubt anyone would pony up for an SRT, new or used, and not realize what it is.

More likely an "SRT Design" or upbadging.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I doubt anyone would pony up for an SRT, new or used, and not realize what it is.

Exactly.

Thanks.

On edit:It is an SRT8 Design.A quick search explained it to me.I honestly didn't know that was even an option.

Learn sumpin new ever day. :)

·
Registered
433 Posts
SRT Design is a nice option if you want SRT8 looks without the higher price tag, fuel cost and power output. SRT-D has the standard C 5.7 hemi with the visual styling cues of the SRT8, such as body color door handles and mirrors, leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather seats with suede inserts and 20" wheels. It also supposedly has a revised intake and exhaust for an additional 10 horsepower. I don't recall exactly what's different about the intake, but the exhaust is 2.5" instead of 2.25".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts