Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found the newer chrome style 18" rims that come on 2007 and up models for sale but they are off a rear wheel Chrysler 300 still 18" but will these fit my car or are they a different offset or bolt pattern I think I read somewhere before that only the AWD rims with work for AWD model :thk:
thanks

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
they are the same bolt pattern 5x115 for 300 (2.7l) 300 touring (3.5) 300c hemi (5.7) and the off set is best between 13 to 18.

SRT8 the bolt pattern is 5x114.3 and same offset.

AWD 300's the bolt pattern is the same 5x115 but the offset needs to be high like 35

·
Registered
146 Posts
they are the same bolt pattern 5x115 for 300 (2.7l) 300 touring (3.5) 300c hemi (5.7) and the off set is best between 13 to 18.

SRT8 the bolt pattern is 5x114.3 and same offset.

AWD 300's the bolt pattern is the same 5x115 but the offset needs to be high like 35
SRT8 bolt pattern is 5x115 not 5x114.3, confirmed at the dealership with a digital caliper on a brembo rotor/caliper set up. The offset's are slightly different and that's it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am having the same issue. Everywhere I research gives me different specs. I even called the dealership and anything listed for my 06 300C is listed as an accessory and gives minimal information.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I am having the same issue. Everywhere I research gives me different specs. I even called the dealership and anything listed for my 06 300C is listed as an accessory and gives minimal information.
Not sure what you're asking, but you should consider starting your own thread instead of trying to resurrect a twelve-year-old one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not sure what you're asking, but you should consider starting your own thread instead of trying to resurrect a twelve-year-old one.
[/QUOTE
I wasn't asking a question. That's why there is a period instead of a question mark. I simply made a statement on an old thread because when I googled my problem, it lead me to here just like it will if someone else who is researching for info. I have found that starting a new thread for an issue with an older car, doesn't yield much accurate info, if it even gets a response. Older threads seem to have the most useful info. Sometimes luck happens and someone is still following an old thread and jumps back on with the exact info needed and makes someone's day great saving more time still researching the remedy.. New threads on this old car issue doesn't come up when googled so I tend to believe they don't exist for a good reason. Common sensibly speaking that is.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I wasn't asking a question. That's why there is a period instead of a question mark. I simply made a statement on an old thread because when I googled my problem, it lead me to here just like it will if someone else who is researching for info. I have found that starting a new thread for an issue with an older car, doesn't yield much accurate info, if it even gets a response. Older threads seem to have the most useful info. Sometimes luck happens and someone is still following an old thread and jumps back on with the exact info needed and makes someone's day great saving more time still researching the remedy.. New threads on this old car issue doesn't come up when googled so I tend to believe they don't exist for a good reason. Common sensibly speaking that is.
Question mark or not, your original post sure makes it sound like you're looking for information. If you are, you'd be better off starting a new thread instead of responding to this one.

Reading old posts can be very helpful when researching issues on older cars. But before you respond to one, keep in mind that VerticalScope (the software that this and most other car forums use today) shows all new topics at the top of the forum anyway, so necroposting an ancient thread isn't going to get you any more exposure than a new thread will.

If you look through an old thread that interests you, try clicking on some of the member names to see if they're still active on the forum. You'll see a display like this:

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Circle

If you see that none of the participants in the thread have been seen in the forum for months or years (as in this thread), it's a pretty safe bet that no one is following it.

If your Google searches are anything like your original post, that's probably the reason you're not finding useful, targeted results. If you're researching something to do with wheel fitment, the information is definitely out there. Mopar has produced literally millions of LX/LD Chargers, Pursuits, Magnums, and 300s, all with exactly the same bolt pattern as your car. While there is some variation with offset, brake caliper clearance and so on, it's a near certainty that whatever kind of wheel you want to use on your LX, someone else has already tried it and posted about it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts