Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i need some advice from you veterans. i have a 2005 300c that has the boston acoustics 10 speaker surround and the 6disc changer with nav. what i'm trying to find out is, i want to add some kicker 15's and a 1900 watt spl amp. but i'm not sure where to get all the adapters and things to make this work. do i need to replace the head unit and wire a pac connector in, or is the a way where i can keep the factory head unit and just wire them in. i'd greatly appriciate any advice, i've installed pleanty of stereo and subs and amps before but i haven never delt with a car with a factory amp. any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
You can keep the factory head unit if you want.

Pac makes a new adapter that will by pass the factory amp, or you can use a Clean Sweep as that will work also.

BTW...moved to Electrical issues for more views.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man i appriciate it i'm new to this and could hardy figure out how to post on here. do u know where i could get that adapter from? just adding the connector would be a lot easier and cheaper then replacing the head unit and mount and harness

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
Hmmm..... I bought all my stuff on ebay....but there are some other places that other folks have used that have been cheap and fast too.

If you get desperate try crutchfield.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts