Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Chrysler 300 Performance Mods - Engine - 3.5L V6' started by Seanzaney, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Seanzaney

Seanzaney New Member

Vehicle:
    300 3.5L awd touring
    Vehicle Yr:
    Gen1 - 2008
    Trim?:
    AWD Touring
    Color?:
    Bright Silver
    Hey what's goin on guys? I have an 08 300 touring awd 3.5L. my question is it worth tuning this car. I'm looking around and it looks like hp vs cost is not effective. I'm not looking to put in 10 grand for 200 hp. Unless that's what it is these days to build an egine. I'd like to get as much hp but still be cost effective so my question is, is it worth it to buildm and would love advice

2. 3hundy

3hundy New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 300c chrysler
    Vehicle Yr:
    Gen1 - 2006
    Trim?:
    Color?:
    Brilliant Black
    Just want to know if you tried to tune your car or did you just upgrade something else?

3. Seanzaney

Seanzaney New Member

Vehicle:
    300 3.5L awd touring
    Vehicle Yr:
    Gen1 - 2008
    Trim?:
    AWD Touring
    Color?:
    Bright Silver
    I have done nothing for upgrades at all. It is 100% stock. I'm looking into upgrading the suspension system to something on the higher performance level at this time, only because I'm in need of new struts and stabilizer bushings and the way I've always done things is when I need to repair a part I repair that part with an upgraded performance part. this has worked well for me in the past so why ruin tradition lol. The only thing i do for me vehicle and all my vehicles is run 93 octane premium fuel and royal purple oil filter and oil specific to that vehicles viscosity.