Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I've been looking at different mods I don't see how a dual exhaust is going to make a tremendous difference by basically very good off the line performance. It doesn't have to have the same 0 to 60 as a V8 but I would like it to take off from a dead stop pretty fast like one..

I tried using smaller tires and that didn't seem to do anything no difference. Even with a 20% smaller tire..

I'm wondering if there's any reasonable way to make a half decent acceleration or whether it's a lost cause and I should be looking at a different carr?

·
Registered
1 Posts
so I've been looking at different mods I don't see how a dual exhaust is going to make a tremendous difference by basically very good off the line performance. It doesn't have to have the same 0 to 60 as a V8 but I would like it to take off from a dead stop pretty fast like one..

I tried using smaller tires and that didn't seem to do anything no difference. Even with a 20% smaller tire..

I'm wondering if there's any reasonable way to make a half decent acceleration or whether it's a lost cause and I should be looking at a different carr?
Turbo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts