Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was a Sunday in June about 9 at night I've only had my car for a few months and have been waiting for a race. I just got off work and was on the highway. It was me and my lil bro. I was in the fast lane of a three lane highway and I see a car about to speed past me. There was light traffic enough to get in our way. So as he gets next to me and it was on I took off. Were going 90 in and out of the 3 lane we were close the whole time but he got cought behind a car as I cut thee same car off and pulled away. I waited for him cuz there was a straight away but he didn't want none. He looked like he was in his thirtys and I was only 20 in my hemi. I was very exciting. I got a few more stories I'll post later

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Well it was a Sunday in June about 9 at night I've only had my car for a few months and have been waiting for a race. I just got off work and was on the highway. It was me and my lil bro. I was in the fast lane of a three lane highway and I see a car about to speed past me. There was light traffic enough to get in our way. So as he gets next to me and it was on I took off. Were going 90 in and out of the 3 lane we were close the whole time but he got cought behind a car as I cut thee same car off and pulled away. I waited for him cuz there was a straight away but he didn't want none. He looked like he was in his thirtys and I was only 20 in my hemi. I was very exciting. I got a few more stories I'll post later
an srt8? in your 5.7? i dont think he was racing you ahhah

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh he had a srt8 and my 5.7 he was racing he was going in and out of traffic trying to get away but my driving skill was to much for him lol

·
Registered
688 Posts
Obviously wasn't trying.....an SRT8 Bee will spank a 5.7....sorry but reality bud.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ur kinda slow guy I know a srt8 will kill me on a straight away but if it on the highway with the wrong driver it's a different story if he wasn't trying he would of not been going 90mph with traffic watching what I'm doing. Don't hate

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
no need to be a prick dude.

theres been plenty of times when ive been cruising at 90mph on the highway, doesnt mean i was racing everybody. no matter how you look at it, the srt8 is faster.

its not like our cars are manuals. you push the gas pedal down and go. ha

·
Registered
688 Posts
Not hate'n brother, and kinda crazy that fast on the highway with others around. Don't want to sound like an old guy or nothin but I just wouldn't call it a kill that's all.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow this is the first and last time I use this thread u guys are dicks. I beat the cars driver I know his is faster. Haters don't be mad cuz u **** can't drive for ****. I'm sure ur scared of ur cars cuz I didn't see any kills for u guy

·
Registered
688 Posts
Setle down guys sweet cars and plenty of hp to go around.

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
just be careful bro, i have had some close friends messed up street racing and also injuring others. Not saying I am mr perfect out there just be careful.

·
Registered
477 Posts
yea i had an r/t charger and i tried to race a srt8 300, he spanked me somthing bad (no ****) but even when i had the stock 6.1 i smoked r/t's/c's like it was nothing

·
Premium Member
15,840 Posts
I see a MOTM nod here.......lol . Now go out and spank a mustang . We want vids......=) .

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
i dont think he knows what a 6.1 looks/acts like...it was probably a v6. not tryin to be an ass but im just sayin this is not a "kill". granted ill probably be called cool names now for saying this but i am being realistic.

also dont judge me...ive had quite a bit of makers gingers ahhaha

love you guys :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
8,535 Posts
So, 'hatinonmy303C', what kind of mods have you done to your ride???

If your car had been Black, I would have believed you from the very start. Blacks usually are faster!!! LOL

·
Registered
562 Posts
Driving unsafe around others doesn't make it a kill. That is insane. I have ricers pass me in unsafe ways all of the time. It doen's mean ****. If you had any balls you would wait til traffic clears out and see the real results. :shakehead:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts