Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to install some leather seats on my 2005 300...............what brands are the best............tight fitting.................or just go with the best bet and head to an upholstery shop and get it custom fitted..........which will cost way more than doing it myslef

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
I think the most common solutions are either to do a swap with SRT seats or get Katskin leather covers. The Katskin you can pretty much customize it how you want it so if its just a better material and color scheme you're after then this will have you covered. If you're looking to be sitting in a real throne, at least find an SRT and sit in one sometime. The seats are oustanding.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
X2 on what TK said. If you wanted really custom, get the SRT seats and have them recovered. That way, you get the best of both worlds. :)

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
x3 on what TK said. SRT seats are some of the best I've ever had. It may even be cheaper to swap in SRT seats than buying katskin covers going by the prices I've seen on some of them.

·
Registered
8,535 Posts
I'd say the SRT seats beat all hands down!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Anyone actually have katskinz or actually felt the premium leathers they offer AND an SRT to see which one is truely better quality? I mean the materials used in the SRT is top notch, but I imagine Katskinz has something in their textile repertoire that kicks ass too.

In either case when I go to Italy next year, I'm gonna see if I can find some of the good **** so when I redo the interior I can laugh at everyone

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
yeah but it would be cool since they look different from the 300 SRT seats. You could pull the head rests off and get some custom made so they didn't say SRT on them either if you're worried about that

·
Registered
25,110 Posts
Oh, those SRT seats are so comfy...it's one of the reasons I bought the car. They are nicely bolstered and keep you planted in the seat during "spirited" driving.

If you are looking for a good quality leather cover, Katskins have you covered and you can't get better quality.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts