Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, there seems to have been alot of requests from especially newbies and anyone else at the point of gettting ready to do some Stereo installs to see what other members have done with their trunks. We have plenty of other stickied threads focusing on aftermarket upgrades in their respective sections, (Exhaust thread, Intake thread, Head Unit thread, even an aftermarket Tire Guide:smileup:) but no place for our members to pemanantly display their wicked trunk setups. Let's sticky this up with photos of your trunk installs. I know there are plenty of members out there with custom installs, and we all love photos. Hope Mike doesn't mind but I am going to kick this thread off with one of his.

The system...........................

The trunk lid was a nice touch ..............

The interior........( with the rear seats folded down )...................

So now its your turn everyone....lets see those custom installs all the pic hos are wiating. :smileup:

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Not much invested. It was thrown together in a couple of hours to get ready for a show. Just have not done anythig different yet.
Dont mind the deck cover hanging down it is fixed.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Not quite finished yet, but gonna add a few more red led's. The amp behind the plexiglass has a red light on it, but I don't think it's enough.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Here's Mine:

Thinking about adding some grills to the subs and adding some LED's :D

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
marcos is there boxes the subs are in and covers over them? I ask because they almost look like a AON box but i can see some raw mdf on the driver side one? Just curious it looks pretty neat.

and you want to see my current mess with the prefabbed box that doesnt fit! this is for sale i am going to start over again soon. LOL:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Yeah Todd those are AON sub enclosures. I had to cut the carpet in order to fit the subs in there because the ring on the subs would not allow the subs to fit flush unless I trimmed the carpet. I have been meaning to buy some sub grills so that you would not see the exposed MDF - just havent had a chance to get around to it.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
a lot of these are amazing, mine is just extremely simple and dull, but hey, it bumps! lol...looks almost like a circuit city special...lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts