Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that's an awkward title for a thread, but Ive read a bunch of stuff that says if you are going to wire a bunch of lighting type stuff that you should use some sort of distribution block and only run one wire to you battery, so I was searching the net and I found this : http://www.crutchfield.com/p_546SGSW5/StreetGlow-Switch-Panel.html?showAll=Y&tp=13347&tab=review

I was sort of hoping that I could find some sort of distribution block that enables me to wire my own switches, I dont know if this exists or if it possible to sort of "make-my-own" basically any help would be appreciated for wiring MULTIPLE neons/leds/strobes in one car

Also if anyone has the previously mentioned StreetGlow device can you give me dimensions of the unit?

Thanks Guys!

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
You could control 4 components from AACs remote they're offering right now. Wireless certainly is a hell of a lot easier to install then running a bunch of switches into the car. Other then that, it certainly is a better idea to have one line running to the battery (keep in mind, if you're going to be drawing a significant load off the battery you're not going to want to use some ***** gauge wiring, you'll burn through the insulation and find yourself wishing you kept a fire extinguisher under the seat). As far as where to get a distribution block, I haven't made the search yet, and my need is delayed thanks to mentioned remote kit. I'll see what I can find for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts