Chrysler 300 forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my 300C and would like to know where in Orange County, CA I can see and buy items such as grills, trim, wood dash kits, etc? I have found plenty of places on the net but I would like to see what I'm buying because I don't want to end up with cheesy looking parts. For example I see mesh grills for between $200 and $800. I would bet the $200 ones are cheap looking but can you get a nice quality one for $500?

Also, what performance mods can be made that give you the most bang for the buck in terms of HP increase?

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of choices, and price isn't necessarily what determines quality. Depending on the look you want there are tons of options and price ranges.

And also depending on your budget there are different bang for your buck status. For instance a Cam will give you the most hp for your money, but it's about $1100 with install. But for lower price ranges a CAI and predator tuner will run you about $600 and be a good gain too.

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
Ultimatecarman45 Thanks for your advice! What about a cold air intake? Will adding one of those be worth while? By the way, where in WY are you from? I was born in Cheyenne.

I'm in Gillette.

CAI= Cold air intake. I'd suggest an AFE Stage II intake, it's proven to make about 7-8hp and is only about $250

The next biggest power adder you will get is a Predetor programmer. It's good for about 18hp and it's about $310

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'm in OC too. Welcome to the forums. You can depend on a lot of the input from forum members so that you know you are purchasing something good and worth the money. Most of my purchases were right from this forum. The Hammer CAI, the ZEX nitrous, Halo's, LED tails, etc. There is a place called House of Horsepower in Huntington Beach that can help you out with most of your HP mods. Check out HW motorsports for your wheels. Let me know if there is something else you are looking for in the OC and I'll do my best in helping you out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
4U2NV - Thanks for the tips. I'll check out House of Horsepower. I have the wheels. Picked up some 22" Velocity rims and 265/35/22 Hankook tires. Now I'm ready for a mesh Grill. Any places to see grills in O.C.?

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
welcome aboard, as for grills and such, look around in the exterior modification thread here and take a look at other members grill and what not. This will give you how the car will look with certain grills. Pictures way better than trying to imagine it on your car lol let the mod begin.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Welcome to the Z from KY! This is def the place if you want to learn/mod your LX! You can find alot of information about grills and etc here. I can't wait to see the progress on your car as it goes! Be sure to post up pics when ya get more stuff done! Welcome to the Family ~

·
Premium Member
5,263 Posts
Welcome to the Z Randy!!!! There are a whole lot of knowledgable people here, covering every aspect of your car, there are even a few things that I know about!!!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
I think that both Wheel Warehouse and HP Motorsports have grills for 300C's on display. Wheel Warehouse is in Anahiem, but I'll be you already know where they are. Both places can give you some good ideas anyway.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Welcome to the "Z" randy. Great to have you here with us. I myself have the Hammer CAI and predator... If I had to do it again, I would go the same route. Great uality and no issues with either. Once again, welcome to the forum, your new family on the outside...:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.