Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find the best place to buy door handle covers, mirror covers, and grille all in a matte black or carbon fiber. I'm also wanting the emblems for front and back in a matte black or carbon fiber. I've found some on Ebay but thought I might find some better options through here. My beautiful baby got totalled and I'm replacing it with one a year older but more options on it. But it has chrome trim and wheels and I want to get it all black. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2020 300S 5.7L, Alloy Edition, Black on Black
53 Posts
I'm trying to find the best place to buy door handle covers, mirror covers, and grille all in a matte black or carbon fiber. I'm also wanting the emblems for front and back in a matte black or carbon fiber. I've found some on Ebay but thought I might find some better options through here. My beautiful baby got totalled and I'm replacing it with one a year older but more options on it. But it has chrome trim and wheels and I want to get it all black. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
My advice would be to save your money, leave the car stock and just drive/maintain it. Car will definitely retain its value better when it doesn't get trashed up. Ultimately, it's up to you - whatever makes you happy.

Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
4 Posts
I found mine online on eBay and Amazon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts