Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 Chrysler 300 srt8 with 38000 miles. I am listed as the 3rd owner but the original owner gave the car to his daughter, which made her the 2nd owner. I purchased the car with approximately 33,000 miles in 2019. It was originally purchased from mack grubbs Chrysler dealer in Mississippi. The car was traded back into the same dealer. The car was garage kept from 2006-2019. All recalls have been completed. I have had no issues with the car except the front end clunk noise that these cars are notorious for which I have since fixed. In the last two years I have changed the following:
Tires
Brakes
Tie rods
Front struts
Sway bar Bushings
Control arms
Stabilizer bar link
Battery
180 Thermostat
I have also had a custom tune by johan utilizing Diablo tuner-. He is a well regarded tuner. A quick search in any dodge or Chrysler forum will reveal that. I can only post 10 pics per page. I added a few more pics in the following post.

Attachments

·
Registered
414 Posts
Nice 300.

Not for anything, but you might want to consider posting pics of the front seats.

Including three pics of the rear seat and none of the front will cause most folks to assume that the driver's seat is shredded.

I believe a price is required.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. Ur right. I started working on this on the train on my way to work then I arrived at my stop. I am going to finish the listing now. Thanks for the suggestions.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts