Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today we held one of our summer Meet and Greets in the Greater Toronto Area (Etobicoke), and had some great weather, sweet cars, and awesome car enthusiast. Members from several forums showed up to show of there cars of and chat about what they did or are going to do next to there car..some even did mods there lol! We couldn't have asked for better weather and a greater bunch of people to hang with.
Here are some pics of todays event..and before I post them, I just wanted to thank everyone for coming!

Note to Admin..Please allow 5 pics per post, as I will be copying and pasting this to several forums..some forums only allow 5 pictures per post.

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And finally, some video...

...here's my buddy Jason's in his Ford F250 Diesel Harley Davidson Edition truck, doing a sweet burnout:

Aftermath:

LXforums.com member, 08 Challenger, leaving the meet:

And finally, HEMIPHIL leaving the meet with one cutout open..(sounds great man! Hope they can fix it soon! - Nice meeting you as well!)

Thank you all for coming to the meet!

·
Registered
676 Posts
awsome pics , nice group of rides
and some good weather ya had for it !!!

·
Registered
9,721 Posts
WOW...Thanks for a great afternoon Paul. It was really a pleasure to meet especially you, along with Dubster (Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick) ,and Doc. Didn't know you were shootin' video. I could have lite 'em up for ya...LOL! Maybe next time? Actually both my cut-outs were open. They're working fine now...who knows? Anyways...we had great weather, and it's always great to meet like minded car enthusiasts. Can't wait for the next one...hopefully I'm off whenever the next one happens. I've pretty much used up all my vacation time for this year. Thanks again...that was cool.

HEMIPHIL

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
awsome pics , nice group of rides
and some good weather ya had for it !!!
Thanks Gerald! We had an awesome time! Lot's of sun, so I'm pretty RED right now lol!

WOW...Thanks for a great afternoon Paul. It was really a pleasure to meet especially you, along with Dubster (Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick) ,and Doc. Didn't know you were shootin' video. I could have lite 'em up for ya...LOL! Maybe next time? Actually both my cut-outs were open. They're working fine now...who knows? Anyways...we had great weather, and it's always great to meet like minded car enthusiasts. Can't wait for the next one...hopefully I'm off whenever the next one happens. I've pretty much used up all my vacation time for this year. Thanks again...that was cool.

HEMIPHIL
Thanks for coming man! Your ride was awesome!! And it was a pleasure meeting you! Good to here the cutouts are working again!! The next time they act up, if they do, take them in and get them fixed up! After all, they are warrantied!:smileup:
What a great show!!:)

Awesome pics Paul. What a great turnout. :smileup:
Thank you Bob! Couldn't ask for a better day!!:smileup:

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
great pics. looks like fun. that hood looks great on Doc's car.
It was a great day for sure bro! Doc's car looks awesome with the new hood..not to mention the new front lip spoiler!!:smileup:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Great pics! My daughter and I tried to make it, since we were at Ontario Place and the CNE but the timing just didn't work out. I'm looking forward to the next one!

·
Premium Member
34,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great pics! My daughter and I tried to make it, since we were at Ontario Place and the CNE but the timing just didn't work out. I'm looking forward to the next one!
That's cool Brad! We had a great one yesterday! The weather cooperated as well. Hope to see you at our next meet:smileup:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts