Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as I go day by day looking ant my new purchase and I see how nice my car is. and then when I drove it home and worked on cleaning it I found that little spark I had twenty years ago when I bought my 1980 Chevy Malibu that was garage kept. I did car shows with it and to be honest I might do some cruise nights with it maybe some Chrysler events this car is bringing me back to the dedicated car lover I was before. A little back round on me I am an all around car lover my other car is a 2007 Honda Fit which was the first year Honda introduced to the united states I've had it since 2009 and its my other baby I just love all cars they are like art to me and every one has its own personality and story from the my tiny little subcompact to my Chrysler Full size and with all I've gone through this past couple of months it puts my mind in a better place have a nice day everyone and I pray all is well during this pandemic

·
Registered
447 Posts
Sure is, all the car I tested before getting mine, nothing come close to the space and comfort of it. I been lazy a little these past years, but I started to give it more TLC also. Not ready to swap my 10 year old yet :3

·
Registered
447 Posts
Yes I'm keeping my eyes on the local markets for a C and a touring for parts. But I'm not to keen on the new 2nd Gen style. I spend the last 3 week break due to the virus working on the body. I fix the rust that started coming out 2 year ago. Looking at paint job in the next 2 week before we start work again. OFC has I was working on it Driver door handle broke. And I had a rear shock support pop out again. I got Mopar support this time. The other 2 I tried, the bushing are made differently and I they didn't last.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts