Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there a newbie here glad I found this site I have questions I’ve looked over everything I could find on here about multiple cylinder misfire I have a 08 300 3.5L I have replaced plugs, wires,fuel injectors, and I still have no fire on cylinder six I’ve tried moving things around to get the misfire to move around but not happening I’m pretty sure fuel injector is firing not sure if they’re at full voltage or if it’s not getting spark to the coil. Any help is much appreciated thanks for the future advice given.

·
Registered
2020 300S 5.7L, Alloy Edition, Black on Black
93 Posts
Hey there a newbie here glad I found this site I have questions I’ve looked over everything I could find on here about multiple cylinder misfire I have a 08 300 3.5L I have replaced plugs, wires,fuel injectors, and I still have no fire on cylinder six I’ve tried moving things around to get the misfire to move around but not happening I’m pretty sure fuel injector is firing not sure if they’re at full voltage or if it’s not getting spark to the coil. Any help is much appreciated thanks for the future advice given.
That 'parts cannon' sure can get expensive....

Tire Wheel Cannon Plant Tree

·
Registered
4 Posts
First off, what kind of plugs did you put in hopefully the factory style Platinum plugs secondly you need to check to see if that coil is even firing. Those should be coilover plug style I don't know what plug wires you were replaced on an '08 3.5. so you'll have to actually run a dwell test on that coil to make sure that the PCM is even firing it have you run a compression test on that cylinder to make sure the cylinders capable of firing those are the most common problems with that you could have a bad pigtail for the coil where it's not allowing it to have the proper voltage or it could be the PCM itself is not triggering that one coil I've had that happen in the past not common but it does happen if you're wondering I'm a retired Chrysler master mechanic just retired in 2020 and I just had an '08 300 with the 35 My new car is an '09 300C with the 5.7 l and I love it

·
Registered
2020 300S 5.7L, Alloy Edition, Black on Black
93 Posts
Hello anyone that can help me please..I have a 2006 Chrysler 300 2.7 engine and it's running hot my fans come on but for some reason it won't cool my car down I have no idea where to start
We are thrilled that you’re here!

So happy that you ‘have’(?) a 2006 Chrysler 300 2.7 engine! Is it installed in an automobile? Oh, ‘it’s running hot’? And, ‘it won’t cool my car down’? Also, ‘I have no idea where to start’(?).

Guess what? We don’t either. Still, welcome to the party. Get yourself a cold lemonade, pull up a chair and enjoy the chat. As you’ll soon tell, many ‘stories’(?) here are similar to yours.

Enjoy!🥳

1 - 5 of 5 Posts