Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello this is my first time on this page, looking for some help before I blow more money on this car! I was driving about a year ago and stopped at a stop sign then I hit the gas to go up a hill to the right and all of a sudden my car just nose dives! Then i would start driving and it would hesitate 3-4 times then catch and it would be fine. Ever since that day, I’ve had about 10-15 different codes pop up on my car. Everything from my air intake sensor to my cam sensor to my 02 sensors… I’ve done compression test on motor and all new coils, plugs, wires, throttle body, egr valve… Now it’s a P0202 code which is my #2 fuel injector circuit malfunction. Changed the injectors, and the injector wiring harness. I have power to both sides of my #2 injector connector with my car completely off. And also with the key to the on position. All others have a ground and a power. I’ve done a lot of research and all the tests I know how to do. This car has me stomped. No garage wants to touch it or help me with the problems! I’m 99% sure it’s my computer, (ecm ecu pcm)… Someone please give me some advice about this car. It’s been the only one I can’t figure out. It only has 80k miles on it also. So it hasn’t been driven hard.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've had the same problem with my 05 Chrysler 300C. I've replaced the throttle body, all four O2 sensors and the map sensor which was never the problem I took it to the dealership they say they don't know what the problem is the only thing they could think I need to change the whole engine wiring harness. So my car's been in the shop 12 days now trying to find engine wiring harness for my car. And if this doesn't help I'm going to set it on fire. LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts