Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Finished up my gauges this last weekend. Let me know what you think!

Also Im looking to get lit up red needles.

Anyone know of a good set? With a somewhat easy install.

We have a new printer coming in so I might get these a little better.

If wanted I can probably make a build thread.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
That looks great. So I take it you printed that? What does it look like at night? As far as the pointers, blackcatcustom.com has a them that was started by a lxforums member..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The gauges in the picture are done using 30lb translucent vellum stock. BTW this was taken at night the vellum wasn't as translucent as I was hoping. lol. Might work better with a thinner stock.

I plan on redoing them on a polycarbonate film 10mil clear. (Which is close to the same as stock)

But yea its pretty simple you just need Adobe illustrator or Photoshop, a decent printer (color laser works best), and time.

When I redo using the film I will make a template for everyone, well at least the SRT8s as the numbers will be different for the R/T and 6.

If ya don't want to wait for me you can always scan your gauges (if you don't have a scanner Kinko's and office max do. and make sure when you start your work you don't accidentally change the scaling)

But like a said once I redo with the film I think I will take lots of pics and make a How To. Can't wait to see what others will come up with!

Thanks for the Comments! :smileup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will have time tonight to work on these again and I will do a write up with pics.

I will make a few templates in different formats.

Gonna be doing the clock as well. =)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts