111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i'd share some pic's of my new pride and joy, with private plate

and with new grilles fitted

·
Registered
111 Posts
hi,
yes its a CRD, 1 previous owner and before that Chrysler had it as a showcar so he told me, so everything modded on it was done by Chrysler, its a Startech twin exhaust and apparently Startech wheels.

from uk mate

·
Premium Member
15,840 Posts
Welcome to the Z . Love the wheels and exhaust . Really cool looking ride . Must turn alot of heads your way . Enjoy the forum ...

·
Registered
9,721 Posts
Great looking ride...really cool looking wheels. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Looks great mate :smileup: People on here wont appreciate your license plate though, only because here in the US you can go to the DMV and get almost whatever you want for <$250

When I tell people about what ive paid for in the past for personalized plates in the UK they laugh, and my most expensive was only £2500. Not to mention, the illegal spacing, the miscolored studs etc etc just to make them read what you want :) :)

Good to see you here, car looks brilliant. Love the estate version of the 300c :smileup:

·
Registered
457 Posts
the front fascia came like that, it is the 300 wagon only for europe.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks great mate :smileup: People on here wont appreciate your license plate though, only because here in the US you can go to the DMV and get almost whatever you want for <$250

When I tell people about what ive paid for in the past for personalized plates in the UK they laugh, and my most expensive was only £2500. Not to mention, the illegal spacing, the miscolored studs etc etc just to make them read what you want :) :)

Good to see you here, car looks brilliant. Love the estate version of the 300c :smileup:

cheers Pukka, i realised about the plate after posting it

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Awesome ride man! :smileup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts