Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back I had a front camera wired to my TVandNav2go.
I removed it because I got a different grill.
I now relocated the camera but forgot how to run the wires.
I grounded the camera and plugged the video wire from the camera to VIDEO 2 from the tvandnav2go box.
I ran a positive wire to the dash, but forgot where to plug it.
I had this setup with a seperate switch.
The wires that I have sitting in my dash are the blue and white from the tvandnav box, and the positive and ground wire from the switch as well as the positive from the camera.

Anyone can tell me how I can run this so that when I flip the switch the camera shows on the screen?

Thanks in advance
Bert

·
Premium Member
7,850 Posts
OK, heres how I remember it. Run the camera positive and the blue wire together to the switch. Then run the power to the switch. then run the ground to the switch. You also ground the white wire from TVNav2Go. So when you switch the power on, not only do you turn on the camera, but you send the signal to the TVNav2Go to switch over to that video channel

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, heres how I remember it. Run the camera positive and the blue wire together to the switch. Then run the power to the switch. then run the ground to the switch. You also ground the white wire from TVNav2Go. So when you switch the power on, not only do you turn on the camera, but you send the signal to the TVNav2Go to switch over to that video channel
Let me see if I understand this.
So twist together the Camera Positive, Blue, Red from Switch and the positive from the car?
Then ground the negative from the switch and the white from the tvandnav?

·
Premium Member
7,850 Posts
no, just twist together the blue and the camera power.
the power from the car gets its own prong on the switch

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello I am sorry for stupid question ,i have no idea for what and how to use that front camera ,also how to switch off safe mode of dvd player ?I am brand new owner of 300C 2005 year

1 - 6 of 6 Posts