Chrysler 300 forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been checking out this forum for a while and finally decided to join. I have a dilemma and I know I could get some good opinions here.

Dont know if I should spend some money to lower my 300 or if I should convert it to dual exhaust.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Illinois. That is a question you will have to answer yourself. I would say just do both.Then there is no dilemma. LOL
Be sure to go to the newbie section and introduce yourself.

·
Registered
25,110 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Oregon. A lot of us have done both and I can say personally it was hard to decide what came first. I ended up doing the exhaust and an intake first just for the sound and performance increase.

I rationalized the decision, telling myself the suspension was brand new and I decided to give it some time and use it a bit.

Now, my suspension is under a 300C owned by a fellow Z member here. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi and welcome

I was also drop the 300 first , as you have already got a set of rims on the beast you may aswell just finish of the look by bringing her down a bit and would take off the side mouldings to make it nice and clean , that way you have the out side pretty much done , it will look nice and neat .
But at the end off the day its you call

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I have a Touring and I went with the exhaust first. Lwering came 2nd for me. If I had to do it again I would do the lowering first.

Welcome to the site. Hope you have a lock on your wallet. This place is crazy for causing you to spend money!!!

·
Premium Member
4,458 Posts
Welcome to the forum it's great to have you here with us! :Hey!: I have only done the exhaust so far but I am thrilled that I did, still smiling about it! ;)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome from Arkansas! I would probably go for the drop first. I also agree with demolding the car. Mine is demolded if you want to take a look. I don't have it lowered or an exhaust yet but, those are soon to come.

·
Premium Member
15,840 Posts
Ditto . Enjoy the forum ............nice looking ride .....:smileup: .

De-mould - drop it - then exhaust....welcome to the Z!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.