Chrysler 300 forum banner

Need the truth on the CAI...PLEASE!

3K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Green Goblin 
#1 ·
I just got my 2007 300c w/hemi....love it! I just ordered this CAI and am wondering if anyone knows of it or has an opinion?....also, I read a post that warned that the Chryslers are tuned for specific air, and the aftermarket CAI will screw it up?...doesnt the computer realign after a while?....HELP!!!

Fujita Air SR1505
Ram air intake
Ram air intake for the Chrysler 300c with the HEMI engines. Highest horsepower gains:
44.2 Horsepower and 58.09 Torque!!@3500 to 4000 rpm. Just look at the Dyno chart.

Fujita Air is one of the best intakes on the market. Designed to be better than even Injen at performance gains.

Fujta short ram intakes and Fujita cold air intakes are dyno-proven performance air intakes that deliver instant horsepower and fuel economy. Each air intake is engineered for a perfect fit and to deliver optimum horsepower gains and greater torque.

Silicone hose w/Nomex
Carbon Plated T-bolt clamps
*Unless linear clamps are required
Fujita Super Flow High Performance Air Filter
TIG Welded bracket
Vibration Mounts

See less See more
#2 ·
The truth is no way you are going to get more than 10HP from a CAI .....unless it's strapped to a supercharger......:)

A CAI will give you a little grunt....and not much more . Not power you will feel . Won't screw up any air/or computer...but it is a good idea to reset by pulling fuse 11 in your engine compartment fuse box for a few seconds to reset the adaptives...

#4 ·
Maybe it's got one of those vornado fuel saver blades in it ..........LOL !! I would love to see a picture of this HP enhancing beast . Perhaps the dyno chart if they had one somewhere . Sounds like another turbolover . NotYet....ready the leaf blower.......

#7 ·
Maybe it's got one of those vornado fuel saver blades in it ..........LOL !! I would love to see a picture of this HP enhancing beast . Perhaps the dyno chart if they had one somewhere . Sounds like another turbolover . NotYet....ready the leaf blower.......
if you go to sfxperformance.com at the top click "find parts by model...enter chrysler and the 300c....then scroll down to the fujita air chrysler 300 picture and click on it....

#8 ·
#11 ·
I agree with the comments made here. You may get some HP from a CAI but it's a good idea to couple that with a freer flowing exhaust.

One benefit of a CAI is cooler intake air, of course, and you get better throttle response.

But remember a CAI won't get you what is claimed on that website.

#12 · (Edited)
Yup . You are right . You need to click on the top picture and scroll down . I'm still laughing . If that (or any) CAI can give you 42HP and 58.09 torque I'll sell them my car for a dollar . I'll even take lay-a-way........ It won't hurt you if you bought it already.......but know you are going to be disappointed with the dyno results . You may see 8-10 HP to the rear wheels ...if you are lucky . You do a CAI for a little roar . Good luck .

And welcome to the forum !! You will enjoy it here . There is alot of factual info here and some great folks .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.