Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I recently purchased a 2013 Chrysler 300 Touring 3.6l V6. I live in Halifax Nova Scotia and this is my first Chrysler 300. I am looking to do some upgrades on it. So far I have installed GTS headlight, driving light and taillight covers as well as the GTS locking window guards. I have also purchased the black Grill which I will be installing shortly. Windows will be tinted as soon as we get everything back to normal and all shops have re-opened. I know this is the introduction section, so I just wanted to say hi before I head over to the Ultimate Exhaust thread to see if I can find out some information about the best electri exhaust cutouts to buy to use on my stock exhaust until I get around to doing a full exhaust. If anyone has any information on cutouts, that would be great. If not I am sure I will be able to find it on here somewhere or make a separate post about it. Nice to be here, thanks for having me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome aboard, Bandit.

You might not like the sound of the 3.6 with cutouts. Might want to consider just putting the electric cutout money towards saving for a catback. Take a look at the Solo CGR-V6-MACH-XV, it's a great-sounding, all-stainless exhaust for the 3.6. It's not crazy expensive and won't result in any drone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts