Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never joined a car group since I was a lot younger. Joined to gain some knowledge and for guidance on some stuff. Currently has a Mopar intake, and a Ripp throttle body spacer. Plan on doing a lot more since I am older now and for out the Honda scene. Hahahaha. Also is this a place for parts. People sale. I have nothing to sale but looking. For some parts. I am in a 3.6 liter. But chose that due to I wanted to get decent gas mileage. If any one has recommended a site for replacement parts. I was driving and a big am truck on 34s swerved at me. Al I did was turn to curb and off and it broke my knuckle /spindle only driving 35 mph. If I would have been swerving wouldn’t have got hit. Any advice is greatly appreciated all I need is tie rod out if steering rack two rims and the knuckle spindle. Please help if can. Thanks. Also it is great to be part of a group. Love my 300 will have till old and gray only 7364 and a 2019. I baby it. Have A lot of plans. From flex, super charger, and other upgrades factory mine didn’t come with.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.