Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon all

today or no later than tomorrow i hope to be a owner of an 06 300 SRT8 it has 47,000 miles one owner in perfect condition; however i will need the support and know how from this team, like setting the stand low but soft and easy, size tires and rims. and so much more. i want it to be somewhat of a sleeper looks cozzy and stock but kick a little [email protected]#[email protected]!#[email protected]$ when needed not too heavy of proformence mods but enough i already own a 300c will my girlfriend does i end up just letting her have it, i now am able to move up to big boy toy 6.1 hemi hhmmm!
i am looking forward to the car i've been pacing the floor for the past two years just waiting well if the LORD ALMIGHTY says the Same and bless me i'll post tomorrow and let all know how it went!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Good Morning Team SRT-8

I am now the proud owner of a 2006 Black CHRYSLER 300C SRT-8 i was able to take ownership late last night and let me be one of many to say it is very quick off the line, i must also say for being stock OEM car it's much quicker than the 300C not taking anything away from the 5.7 but the 6.1 you feel it as soon as you mash the pedal. i must retrain myself in speed control!! lol lol. it has all the options i'm guessing Team please explain to me.

1. with the SRT-8 do it set lower than any other version of the 300?
A. if so, what size tires can i put on the car without beefing up the Brakes.

2. the hands free phone system can you not just call in and buy mins for the phone like i can do with my on-star in the avalanche?
A. If so, who would i call to purchase?

3. The nav system how do you up grade? is there a purchase off line or can some one loan you an updated version and you use it to upgrade?
a. INQURING MINDS WANT TO KNOW! :naughty:

In the future i will be more selective what forum i post my questions.

team thanks for evenything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts