Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just bought my 2019 300S about two weeks ago. I just was noticing when I start my vehicle, either remote start or regularly starting there is a lightning bolt symbol coming up on the dash. It only stays on for about 3-4 seconds tops. The car starts up everytime, and seems to be running great.

I looked up the warning light and know it could be a throttle body sensor. All the people i have seen commenting about this issue are having their car die while driving or not starting at all. I'm not having any of these issues.

Being new to the car, I just wanted to see if it's a common thing to see during start up, or could there be a problem developing, that I should check out.

Any information would be greatly appreciated
Thanks, Robert

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've only had my 300c for a few days but I noticed the same thing yesterday and today after remote starting. No other issues though. I thought maybe it always did that amd I just noticed.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Well I just bought my 2019 300S about two weeks ago. I just was noticing when I start my vehicle, either remote start or regularly starting there is a lightning bolt symbol coming up on the dash. It only stays on for about 3-4 seconds tops. The car starts up everytime, and seems to be running great.
That's normal. If it comes on while driving, it indicates a problem with the electronic throttle control system.

·
Registered
2020 300S 5.7L, Alloy Edition, Black on Black
18 Posts
That's normal. If it comes on while driving, it indicates a problem with the electronic throttle control system.
Thinking the lamp illuminates at startup as a bulb check - mine have done it since I took delivery a year ago this month. Took alittle longer to figure out what the 'High Speed Engine Controller' was....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts