Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum but not new to the 300 I had a 2013 300 awd v6 for 6 years and hit a deer so my insurance totalled it. I replaced it with a 2014 300C 5.7 awd looking forward to doing some upgrades. I want to do suspension not sure if I want to go with coil overs or air if there is an air kit for awd I also want to get up to a little over 400hp any

suggestions would be appreciated it's currently all stock with 40,000 miles

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice cars, both of them. Hard to believe that small amount of damage totaled the 2013.
Ya it bent the framing on the passenger side was a 10,000 estimate to get it fixed I would have bought it back but they gave me enough to upgrade

·
Registered
10 Posts
Damn, those are some nice cars! Whats the drivability ? With the frame being bent a bit?.. Does the insurance company allow you to sell it?? 😍.. Suspension is good especially if you would like to have 400+hp .. These are luxury cars so i would look into computer chips that are only compatible with your car , ill go mid expensive nothing crazy but deffently NOT CHEAP.. Let us kno i wanna see pix too 🤞🏾🌹

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 2013 300 is at copart in des moines iowa they haven't posted pics of it or an auction date. The frame damage was just the framing behind the pass headlight so it drives fine very fixable

1 - 8 of 8 Posts