Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I bought a 2002 300M about 6 years ago and gave it to my son to take to college. He finished college and came back home for awhile, then moved back to his college town. I traded him my truck for the 300M because I have always liked the car and wanted to put it back in shape from the 5 years it was away with a college student that treated it poorly.

I have replaced quite a few parts and had some cosmetic work done on it and I've almost got it right except the side mirrors don't stay in place after I turn the key off. When I get back in, the mirrors are in the same place as they were when I started the car the day before. I have changed the setting to see if that had affect and it doesn't Anyone got any ideas.

Also, the driver door won't lock from the key fob. All of the other doors do, but not the driver's door. Do I have to reset the fob?

·
I'm so far over the hill
567 Posts
:smileup:WELCOME to the Z from SOCAL,Glad to have you here,you're gonna like it.:smileup:I can't help you with that problem, but we've got the people who can.:smileup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts