Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought my 2013 V6 a couple years ago with 32k on the clock. Added a K&N cold air to it with a throttle body spacer. Spoiler from Spoiler and Wing King, already painted to match the car. 20" Replika wheels, 245/45 General Altimax tires. Powerstop drilled/slotted rotors. Center muffler replaced with h-pipe, resonators replaced with HushThrush mufflers. Next thing up is lowering springs. 98k now and not 1 issue.
0810201703_HDR~2.jpg

·
Registered
2006 Chrysler 300 C
1 Posts
Hello everyone, thanks for allowing me to be part of your forum. I have used your forum a lot in the past couple of weeks to try and trouble shoot a problem so I'm somewhat familiar with the layout however I may not know or understand all of the rules so if you see me breaking any please let me know, I assure you I wont be offended. I always hate to be that new person who joins and right away has a problem but......:rolleyes: that will be me. I will however ask for help in the appropriate place and not here. Once again thanks for having me I look forward to seeing everybody's ride, seeking and receiving help and hopefully offering help. Dale

1 - 4 of 4 Posts