Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I own a 2007 Chrysler 300c awd has around 130k I started my car drove to a gas station and put gas in and then my car wouldn’t start I tried to giving gas and it started smoking where the coolant tank is and it wasn’t a coolant oil or any smell that could point me in a direction it was a burning plastic smell like if your speakers caught fire

·
Registered
2020 300S 5.7L, Alloy Edition, Black on Black
53 Posts
Hey I own a 2007 Chrysler 300c awd has around 130k I started my car drove to a gas station and put gas in and then my car wouldn’t start I tried to giving gas and it started smoking where the coolant tank is and it wasn’t a coolant oil or any smell that could point me in a direction it was a burning plastic smell like if your speakers caught fire
Hoping you called a wrecker and/or fire department....

·
Registered
2020 300S 5.7L, Alloy Edition, Black on Black
53 Posts
Hello gang:

Have 2014 C 300 model, liked the car so much, we just purchase a 2022 300S with hemi motor with the two only big option packages. We love both cars now.

Yes sir, I would like to get a brand new 300S 5.7L with the Comfort Package and Safety Tech package ( and security wheel lugs). Velvet Red Exterior Paint option. Fell in love with a 2021 300S 5.7 with the same equipment and the Canyon Sunset paint with the Black/Smoke interior. Good deal offered overall, but to keep the payments in the same ballpark as my current 300S, I was going to have to come up with a big chunk of cash I wasn't prepared to do. I'm happy with my current 300S overall, just wish it ALL of the gizmos.... The 2021 depicted.
Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Land vehicle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts