Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All!

I just picked up a 2013 300C luxury a few weeks ago and have been loving it ever since. So far, the car has an Air aid intake, SRT wheels, mid muffler delete, and a subwoofer installed. I'm excited to keep modding!

I am planning to do tints in the rear, and install either a vibrant 1792 or dynomax bullet 24215 (let me know which one you guys prefer) and delete the rear resonators

Here's a pic of my ride.

Edit: I was also wondering if the placement of the aftermarket mufflers makes any difference to MDS drone? As in if I place the aftermarket mufflers at the rear, would it help reduce the drone?

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you want to add bottle mufflers because it's too loud?
Oh sorry, yeah I left that part out by accident. I want to add in the vibrants or dynomax and delete the rear resonators, to make it louder

·
Registered
111 Posts
Don't. The drone will be murderous.

If it's still not loud enough for you, try modifying your resonators until you get where you want, sound-wise, but without drone. For all you need to know about the two ways of modifying your resonators, Google "you don't need a new exhaust. a new mod", quotes and all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't. The drone will be murderous.

If it's still not loud enough for you, try modifying your resonators until you get where you want, sound-wise, but without drone. For all you need to know about the two ways of modifying your resonators, Google "you don't need a new exhaust. a new mod", quotes and all.
I'll look into it, thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined. I have a 2019 300 Limited 6cyl. I have blue smoke on start up. Lots of blue smoke any suggestions. There is only 326 miles on my car.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I would keep an eye on the oil level and document any you need to add. Shoot some video of the smoke, and if it doesn't go away by, say, 1,000 miles, take it back to the dealer

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just joined. I have a 2019 300 Limited 6cyl. I have blue smoke on start up. Lots of blue smoke any suggestions. There is only 326 miles on my car.
it should be still under warranty I would check it out before you get a more serious problem after your warranty runs out

welcome to the forum

1 - 10 of 10 Posts