Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I'm glad I came across this forum. I have gained terrific knowledge and I greatly appreciate the informaitno and persepctives that people share. My problem is this:

I have a 2010 RWD and my friend has a 2011 AWD that came with 19" wheels form Chrysler. He upgraded and offered me the 19's. We called two seperate Chrysler dealerships to make sure this would work and both said it would be a simple 1-to-1 switch, just lift the cars up and swap the rims. Not the case. The 19's are too deep and rub in the front and back. I could put spacers in but this is my regular driving car and I'd like to avoid the long-term downsides of doing that.

So now I've got a set of factory 19" Chrysler rims from the 2011 with the high-end Michelins (with ~200 miles on them!) and I can't use any of it. I would very much appreciate some suggestions on what can be done with them. Any guidance would be appreciated. I'm in Columbus, Ohio if it matters. ([email protected]mail.com)

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Put them on eBay, craigslist, and get to 75 posts so you can post in the for sale section of the forum.

·
Registered
745 Posts
or give them to me im sure they would fit no problem on mine :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, if you want to put $1,000 in my hand and dirve to Ohio to get them, I would be more than happy to take the hit and give them to you just to be done with it all.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hey, if you want to put $1,000 in my hand and dirve to Ohio to get them, I would be more than happy to take the hit and give them to you just to be done with it all.
if i had a G just to drop like that i would, sorry good luck with the sale or hey try out the spacers to make up the difference and see how you like it.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Had hub-centric spacers on my 300 with wheels that didn't belong (shop error & I didn't know about the Z yet) and it never really felt right to me. Personally, I'd post them up for sale and see where that goes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts