Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Chrysler 300S
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Own a 300S('17) and have an issue I've never experienced in any car I've owned. All 4 of the door panels are warped in the center. Does anyone have any experience with who to contact or where to go to fix? I'm in Missouri. Thank you.

·
Registered
2020 300S 5.7L, Alloy Edition, Black on Black
68 Posts
Own a 300S('17) and have an issue I've never experienced in any car I've owned. All 4 of the door panels are warped in the center. Does anyone have any experience with who to contact or where to go to fix? I'm in Missouri. Thank you.
Welcome! Post images. Did 300 take a 'Dukes of Hazzard Flying Jump'?!?! Do you know the history of the car? My 2020 300s.

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
563 Posts
If the door panels are still available new, they'll be crazy expensive. Try that big auction website or car-part.com.

·
Registered
2017 Chrysler 300S
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! Post images. Did 300 take a 'Dukes of Hazzard Flying Jump'?!?! Do you know the history of the car? My 2020 300s.

View attachment 21861
No Dukes of Hazard flying jumps...yet. I am the first owner and bought the vehicle new in 2017; had a whoppin 44 miles on it. It now has 46k and has been taken care of. This is the 4th 300 I've owned, and the first to ever have a warped panel issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts