Chrysler 300 forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new to the site. I've always used the site for any questions I've had about my 300 so I figured I might as well sign up! :smileup: I've got a pretty much stock 2007 300c as far as performance mods. I have been looking into buying a bullydog, can someone fill me in with the pros of the bullydog hemi plus programmer? What's the best programmer?? THANKS FOR ANY RESPONSE:)

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas. I think for the most part, not too many use bully dog (didn't even know they made one for our cars). Most use Diablosport or Intune.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
You can probably pick up a used predator for around $250. I don't know anyone using the bullydog products on the 300. I know there are people using them for the RAM trucks. I'm sure both manufacturers have a dyno sheet or results posted on their sites. And I'm willing to bet you could use google to do a comparison. I will say that I used the DS Predator and loved it. It's easy to use and highly customizable.

·
Registered
8,535 Posts
Hi and welcome to the 'Z', from Northeastern, NC. Like everyone has stated the Predator is the one for the win.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts