No power need to pop my trunk Please help me

Discussion in 'Chrysler 300 Electrical Problems and Questions' started by DiggyDegreez, Jun 16, 2013.

1. DiggyDegreez

DiggyDegreez New Member

Media:
    Vehicle:
    300c
    Trim?:
    300C
    Color?:
    Bright Silver
    I have a customized 2006 300c that has been having power issues (battery dies) since I installed a push start. It is sitting powerless now and I am not getting any juice at all by trying to boost it from the connector in the engine bay(jumper pack, as well as jumper cables connected to my 04 Lincoln aviator have been used to try starting her up). I have had to boost it in the past and this connector doesn't seem to do the trick but it would however give me enough power to pop the trunk and connect direct to the battery and start her up. I have an air ride set up in the trunk so the emergency latch is not accessible from the backseat. Is there any way I can get my truck open? Perhaps running power directly to the truck pop wires on the knee panel would work? Please help! Aside from wanting to bring life back to my baby my golf clubs are in the trunk as well and I'm dying to hit the links. Fml

2. 300Crocket

300Crocket Member

Media:
    Vehicle:
    2006 300C SRT8
    Vehicle Yr:
    Gen1 - 2006
    Trim?:
    300C SRT8
    Color?:
    Brilliant Black
    You will have to enter the trunk from the back seat and pull the yellow rip cord.

3. DiggyDegreez

DiggyDegreez New Member

Media:
    Vehicle:
    300c
    Trim?:
    300C
    Color?:
    Bright Silver
    I can't get to it I have an air system in the truck up against the back seats and stuff in the truck in front of it blocking access to the latch. Any other ideas guys??

4. Deputyave

Deputyave New Member

Vehicle:
    300 Limited
    Vehicle Yr:
    Gen1 - 2006
    Trim?:
    Limited
    Color?:
    White
    Hook up some jumper cables under the hood. That will give you the power you need to pop the trunk.