Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can not for the life of me find any online diagrams of the O2 sensor locations, and I don't yet have a manual. My reasoning to find it is my check engine light came on after I had to run 87 octane gas during the fuel shortage. Now the engine ticks extremely loud, runs horrible, and has a serious oil leak. I wanted to first start with the o2 sensor and see how easy or hard they are to replace.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank,
~Ant

·
Premium Member
15,840 Posts
I'll get you a link to on online manual but the 02 sensors are located on the exhaust pre catalytic converter and post cat .

·
Premium Member
15,840 Posts
Reactions: 300 Addict

·
Premium Member
4,428 Posts
Unbelieveable two consecutive helpeful post from mjr5150 with no ****ing stars.

I would give you beans but I like your other posts better. Actually I can't because I recently gave you my two beans worth.

·
Premium Member
15,840 Posts
For what it's worth....i think i just ****ing pissed myself . Gotta love the forum sensor .

Unbelieveable two consecutive helpeful post from mjr5150 with no ****ing stars.

I would give you beans but I like your other posts better. Actually I can't because I recently gave you my two beans worth.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, thanks guys. I actually wasn't expecting anyone to give their 2 cents but your quick help is greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
4,428 Posts
Also look for the wiring harness touching the pipe but then I have a Charger. Probably built by all left handed Canadians.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts