Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I’m new here. Sorry for posting another paddle shifter question but it seems that most of them already posted are quite old. I own a 2016 300C with the 3.6 V6 engine and I would like to add paddle shifters to it. I see that the pcb buttons for the shifters are already there next to the radio buttons on my car, so all I need to do is installing the metal blades from the MOPAR paddle shifter assemblies. No need to remove the steering wheel airbag and to replace the complete paddle shifter assemblies. Is this correct?
Next, I need a Tazer from Z Automotive to enable sport mode on my car, which changes the shifter selection from PRNDL to PRNDS. It also allows me to enable paddle shifting on my car. Is this correct?
If my two assumptions are correct then this would all be really straight forward.

Thanks for helping,
Roland

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was going to go with the taser product and I’ve heard good and bad things about it, if you have a samsung device buy the app called alfaodb it’s 49$ on the play store and all you need is a Bluetooth odb adapter, and you get so much more options for less, definitely worth it ive done the srt mode to get performance packages changed my low gear to sport mode, and I have yet to do paddles but it is an option, only reason why I haven’t is cause I need to find new back cover that supports paddles on my year they unfortunately discontinued it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts