Chrysler 300 forum banner

81 - 100 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Also, looking around online there seems to be ported throttle bodies, and ported intake manifolds on the market now. I'm going to call Tunerworks and see what they say about them, if they recommend them, etc. If they do, I'll get them installed, and see if they make a difference.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
LMAO. Been a while since I've been on this forum, I almost panicked thinking my thread had been removed!

I guess the mods changed the thread title to something more appropriate, haha. As long as it's still here.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Hey man, nice mods! I also got the K/N CAI and a borla cat back exhaust.. sounds sooo nice, but does your car make the same noise as mine when it revs high? Check my youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvnqpKeY0Wg

At 7 seconds is the sound im talking about.
Do you have yours tuned? Made a hell of a difference, I honestly don't remember what it used to sound like before I had mine tuned.

It also sounded a lot more deeper after I ported my TB and AIM.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Do you have yours tuned? Made a hell of a difference, I honestly don't remember what it used to sound like before I had mine tuned.

It also sounded a lot more deeper after I ported my TB and AIM.
Yup Im running a 91oct tune with my diablosport tuner.

Do you remember how much ported TB and AIM cost?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the great thread. I'm definitely gonna get the Diablo sport tune but I'm on the fence about either a custom exhaust or the borla and either a K&N CAI or the Big Bully

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a avenger with the 3.6 looking to upgrade more . Stoxk 0-60 is 6.1 I have diablio flowmaster 10 and k&n. Ive read some of u guys who did a intake manafold and throttle body . Amermuscle is my youtube if yall wanna see vids !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ive thumbed through this thread and have a couple questions. What products have you guys had the best results with and have they held up over time? I recently purchased a 3.6 and wanting to create more power of course. Ive spent a bit of time researching the Tidalwave Superchargers and have some rather mixed feelings really.

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Air Intake replacement

Hello there, looks like a great thing to do. I have the same exact car, white with the 20" wheels and tinted windows.

Am looking to replace the air intake with the CAI; where can I order this and how difficult it will be to replace?
I am a "do it myself" type of guy but if it's complicated I can take it to my mechanic.

I would like to know where I can order this and what is the cost?

I live in Canada.

Thanks!!..

Miguel

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello there, looks like a great thing to do. I have the same exact car, white with the 20" wheels and tinted windows.

Am looking to replace the air intake with the CAI; where can I order this and how difficult it will be to replace?
I am a "do it myself" type of guy but if it's complicated I can take it to my mechanic.

I live in Canada.

Thanks!!..

Miguel
I have a K&N on my 2012 300S with 3.6L.

It was easy to put on-minimal tools and seems to work great.

http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?prod=63-1564

·
Registered
1 Posts
That's because its the worst engine Chrysler had made next to the one before it .have you had your number 2 cylinder problem yet

·
Registered
15 Posts

I live in Canada.

Thanks!!..

Miguel
Hey, fellow Canuck! :p

I just installed the AirAid CAI in my 3.6 300 - ordered it through Amazon.ca. Was $320 after shipping and taxes. Takes 45 min tops to install, and uses the stock fitments. Works great!!

81 - 100 of 115 Posts