Chrysler 300 forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fast. Very, very fast.
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there's anyone out there with performance mod questions, especially for the 6.1L Hemi, feel free to post up a question.

I realize there doesn't LOOK like there's a lot on here yet, but myself and several other new members are pretty experienced with all the available performance mods.

Personally - I've done intake mods, headers, exhaust mods, intake air temp sensor relocate, brake duct mod, thermostat mod, fan mod, PCM mod, TCM flashes, and nitrous.

A good friend of mine is the developer and marketer of 392 Hemis, 426 Hemis, ported and polished heads, camshafts, halfshafts, widened rear tires, etc.

Bottom line - ask the questions. The resources to answer your questions are here.

·
Fast. Very, very fast.
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will drop questions on you as I think of them. We need to build up the tech stuff too!
Bring it on!! I certainly won't suggest that I'm a know it all - but I will suggest that what I don't know off the top of my head, I know where to find, or I know who to call. Anyway - I'm here to try to help, and know we have some other powerhouses here as well.

·
Registered
25,110 Posts
JMatt,

How do I make my thingamajig stop going wonka, wonka, wonka? Will I gain some HP if I fix this?????

A Noobie

J/K, bro! Kudos to you for stepping up and offering your assistance. I'm certain you will give good advice and will answer the questions completely and concisely.

·
Registered
3 Posts
question

I have a 2012 300 srt8 with 25k miles. I have the 35k/3yr warranty and 100k/5yr powertrain warranty. my question is this: how can I get my baby up above 500hp without voiding my warranty or breaking the bank?

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
fan temp.

Hi
Does anyone know the correct fan temps. To put in my programer when running a 180° jet thermostat?
I know theirs 3 speeds in the programmer but I've been told a 2006 300 srt8 only uses 2 speeds? Trying not to keep the fans running continuously.Thank You for any help anyone can give with this

1 - 13 of 13 Posts