Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Photo Contest #10 Submission and
Discussion Area

We are starting this back up. Mike had to attend to some business and therefore there was no voting for Contest #9 but we're back at it with a new theme.

"Winter Holiday"

All standard rules apply

Remember to submit only ONE picture, any post including more than ONE picture will have all but the first picture removed to comply with rules.

Submissions will close December 15!!

Sponsored By:

The winner will receive a $50 Gift Certificate Good on ANY product at their online shop, or can be sent in any other form also!! (no use deadline)

Thank You Airflow Innovations aka Lance for you're support!!

AND!!!

The Winner will receive a Chrysler 300 Interior LED light Kit or equivalent to their online store!!

Thank You Advanced Automotive Concepts for you're Support!

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
doesn't have to be snow just something that reminds you it's is the winter holiday season. could be christmas lights on a house, some misltetoe, a Salvation Army bell ringer, etc

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
i think we will have to run this contest an extra month or something b/c the weather is only going to start or has already started getting wintery this week in most places that have a winter...

i guess we could think outside of the box tho...

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
for people like Nemo and I the weather never gets wintery. but this contest theme is about the Winter holiday (Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, or what ever puts you in the holiday mood) For me its Alvin and Chipmunks christmas songs

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.