Chrysler 300 forum banner

Choose your favorite Big Rig and 300 combination!

• Donnie1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HPNO300

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • 300 Fanatic

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Mass300c

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • CKsigmapi

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • 300 Addict

Votes: 11 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
well at least my short goal is almost reached. you guys choose the winner, i just had my sights set on 50 votes (we are a hair short). next month 75 votes..

·
Registered
688 Posts
Perhaps next month we will have a theme more people will submit pics for...
Well if my picture does end up winning, I already have a theme ready and i took 8 pictures of my ride with this theme to post as a guide...should be a good one.

(You will find out the theme, i believe on the 10th when the new contest starts)

:smileup:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Haha....No, half you guys would probably get arrested trying to take one of those photos:hah:
well, i'd be ok in taunton and randolph for sure lol...troopers dislike me though...and every charger police car i see is either troopers or the type of small town cops who are known to throw the book at you

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
well at this rate since i turned 21, i've been having 1 police encounter a week, so it is possible lol...luckily i've stopped being an idiot though...

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
yeah i am not 21 but in the past 3 months i have had a lot of misfortune with the police.
sorry to hear that...i get pulled over a lot, they find out who i am and they let me go...guessing there is another steel blue 300 causing havoc around here

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
sorry to hear that...i get pulled over a lot, they find out who i am and they let me go...guessing there is another steel blue 300 causing havoc around here
I had a similar experience back in the day when I had a red eclipse, got pulled over with guns drawn and everything. They even made me late for work while they were grilling me outside the car. It's definitely not me cuz I don't drive it like I stole it and I'm never out your way.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.