·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Photo Contest #12 Submission and
Discussion Area

This month's theme as chosen by Cathauler is:

"Big Rigs"
Here is an example of what a big rig/ semi truck/ tractor trailer whatever you want to call it is:

Like every other contest your car MUST be included with the Big Rig an example is like this:

Members be selective on your Big rig the better the rig with your car the better your chances of winning :)

Thanks for allowing me to use your pictures as examples Cathauler

All standard rules apply
Rules:

1. Each Competition will have a theme, and will be announced at the beginning of the contest.

2.Contestants are limited to 1 photo per contest

3.There MUST be a Chrysler 300 in the photograph submitted

4.No photoshopping is allowed other than cropping.
a.Exception: There will be photoshop contests and photoshopping will not only be allowed…but required (mspaint, photoshop, etc).

5.The submitted photo must be taken by the contestant (or in photoshop contests created by the contestant)

6.A caption or description will be allowed in the post with the photo

7.Each Photo must only be posted once, Nominated Photos may not be posted in another contest.

8.Each submission will be moderated by site moderators for appropriate content.

9.Winner of contest will not be eligible for the next contest.

Remember to submit only ONE picture, any post including more than ONE picture will have all but the first picture removed to comply with rules.

Submissions will close March 30!!

Sponsored By:

The winner will receive a $50 Gift Certificate Good on ANY product at their online shop, or can be sent in any other form also!! (no use deadline)

Thank You Airflow Innovations aka Lance for your support!!

AND!!!

The Winner will receive a Chrysler 300 Interior LED light Kit or equivalent to their online store!!

Thank You Advanced Automotive Concepts for your Support!

·
Premium Member
19,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shouldnt be impossible every town and free way has them. any major business usually has a loading dock where they arrive on a day to day basis. every major interstate has semis on them, and every truck stop contains big rigs :)
good luck all

·
Registered
419 Posts
So true but can you find one that stand out from all others, not just any old lookin truck. Show ready truck just gotta know what your looking for.. There is a difference!!!!! That will be the challenge. and good luck to all

·
Registered
12,288 Posts
Show ready trucks are not run of the mill on the road...my bet is if we get 4 pics for this contest this month we will be lucky. My opinion is this...this is a 300 forum....we are about the 300s here....trucks are cool....but not why I am here. That being said I may be able to come up with something

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
I could see some artsy type pics maybe working in Black and white.

Keep the wheels spinnin' and the beavers grinnin' good buddy, I'm 10-10 on the side.

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
show ready truck... arent there few member in Japan here , I know they got some wild semi trucks decked out . Maybe I can take pic of walmart semi with me giving the bird lol

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
show ready truck... arent there few member in Japan here , I know they got some wild semi trucks decked out . Maybe I can take pic of walmart semi with me giving the bird lol

I'll vote for that!! Oh, and if someone pulls a christmas vacation of getting their car under a semi trailer that'd be a winner too..lol

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
damn i wont be home till the frist week in april or i could get a pic of the truck i am in now and my car. as long as the truck is nice it shouldent have to be about a show truck its more of the car we r lookin at some companys have nice trucks you just need to look around

·
Registered
419 Posts
well just find ya a truck stop and find the nice and clean one and take picture but since I am a driver and drive a workin show truck might wanna ask the driver first and he prob wont mind.:D 4-10 and see ya on the back side driver.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.